After installing the headliner, I went ahead and reinstalled the rear exterior parts to the VW bug. I now have finished the rear tail lights, license plate light and bumper. In order to refocus on the interior finish out, I must fix 1 more problem with the fuel tank. The fuel cell from summit racing is just a large tank with no built-in baffling so the fuel pump will run dry during hard cornering at low fuel levels. I have constructed a small aluminum box to encapsulate the fuel pump pickup so that fuel will remain in the small box while the rest of the fuel sloshes from side to side. I put it to some rigorous testing and all seems fine. Problem solved!